英文应征求职信范例-Job Application Letter Sample

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2011-4-26 09:37:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
3个英文应征求职信范例给您参考哦,蛮有用的唷

Sample 1

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of junior marketing manager, which was advertised on the 105 Job bank this week.

I am 25 years old and currently working in Taipei. I have a BA degree in marketing from the University of Arizona, in the United States. I have excellent English communication skills and I am fluent in Mandarin.

I have been working for Maximum Impact, a small marketing company based in Taipei, for three years. During this time, I gained many practical skills including customer relations management, computer skills, and personal communication skills.I also had the opportunity to run several marketing campaigns. One of these was very successful and exceeded our client’s expectations.

I consider myself to be punctual, hard-working, and very good with people. I work wellin a team and I am good at meeting performance targets.

I am available for an interview any weekday morning. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you can have any other questions about my experience or skills. I can be contacted by phone on (02)2555-5555 or 0955-555-555.

Please find my resume attached.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Alice Lin

Sample 2
Mr. George Gilhooley
XYZ Company
87 Delaware Road
Hatfield, CA 08065
(909) 555-5555
george.gillhooley@email.com

Date

Dear Mr. Gilhooley,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Times Union. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
I strive for continued excellence
I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via email at george.gillhooley@email.com or my cell phone, 909-555-5555.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

Sample 3
Dear Hiring Manager,

I read your job posting on Craig's List for an Assistant Director with interest.

In my position as an Asssitant Communications Director for ABC Company, I wrote articles for the company website, managed contributing articles, and wrote and sent a weekly email newsletter to subscribers.

While Assistant Communications Director for Assemblyperson Janet Brown, I researched, drafted and amended legislation, wrote press releases, and was responsible for office communications and correspondence.

My resume is attached. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

John Doe
Address
Email
Home Phone
Cell Phone

更多/More
http://www.academy.com.tw/2009/0 ... applying-for-a-job/
http://jobsearch.about.com/od/morejobletters/a/jobappletter.htm
http://jobsearch.about.com/od/jobappsamples/qt/jobappemail.htm

手机版|大马资讯论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:20 , Processed in 0.026368 second(s), 14 queries , File On.